Oh Blog Dee, Oh Blog Dah...

..................................................................................................................la la la la life goes on

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Tan Valley, AZ, United States

Saturday, February 20, 2010

If you're going to get wet, you might as well go swimming....

I Love Blogs! Sometimes I read blogs for hours! I enjoy reading all sorts of blogs. Cooking blogs, Wedding blogs, Baby blogs, DIY blogs, Decorating blogs, Family blogs. I see all of these great ideas and bookmark them telling myself, "One day I will do that!" or "Those are so cute! I have to make those." "Yum that looks delicious, can't forget about that recipe" So my brain and computer bookmark section is FULL of awesome ideas. I am also a procrastinator and kind of lazy. Sometimes I would rather read other peoples blogs and find more projects than actually do the ones I am interested in! Now i think that I have found so many ideas I need to finally get off my butt and get them done or forget about them. So I decided I would try to blog as I do it. It will be fun to have before and after pics and be able to show off my work to my super crafty sisters, Samurai Mom, Weenie, and my Mom!

A few things I have in the works already are super cute baby booties, Refurbished nightstand, Some christmas decorations ...well plenty of christmas decorations. Buying my first house and there will be a lot of decorating and before and after posts with that adventure. I'll probably post some recipies here and there and of course some random things also.

I get really frustrated when people don't keep up their blogs so I will try and not be a hypocrite and keep mine up but I can't promise! So we will see how it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawnel said...

yay! post one! How exciting! I am excided about see all your craftiness.

February 20, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Samurai Mom said...

Wists.com will help you keep track of all the stuff in your brain

February 20, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home