Oh Blog Dee, Oh Blog Dah...

..................................................................................................................la la la la life goes on

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Tan Valley, AZ, United States

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update!!

HA HA HA! Okay so I looked at my blog today and read my very first post. In that post, I had explained that I procrastinate and am lazy but that i was finally ready to get unlazy and I had some projects in the works. So it has been 1 year and 3 months since that post and I wanted to update everyone on the progress I have made.

Project #1 "Super cute baby booties" -These I actually did finish but they were way better in my brain and I had some trouble sewing them. I blame it on my sewing machine which I am not knowledgeable enough to fix so they have just been sitting in my sewing box.

Project #2 "Refurbished nightstand" -Currently it is sitting in the garage with some tools on top in the exact same condition that I purchased it in. Just dirtier.

Project # 3 "Some Christmas decorations ...well plenty of Christmas decorations" - Haven't touched them. ha ha. One of the decorations I have been "working on" ( or putting off) for two years!!! But since my last post I have added a few more Christmas decorations, started them, and then abandoned them. Sad story.

Project #4 "Buying my first house and decorating it" - I bought the house but that is where it stopped. Decorating has been halted for a few reasons* ( excuses) No time, no money, or a comniation of both, also the fact that I am soo indecisive. It's horrible.

Project #5 "Recipes" I have been typing up recipes , but have just forgotten to post them on the blog so I think that this one is do-able cuz I do take pictures of almost everything I eat. Because I love food and that's how fatties roll :)

So now we all can see the extent of my procrastination and laziness. There may be a few reasons/ excuses I have been telling myself that have kept me from being more productive.
They include:
My craft room was a mess ... but now its clean. But I have no shelves so that is kind of hard.
I didn't have a good camera to take pictures of the crafts, but Chris got me one.
I didn't have a Cricut to do half of the crafts i wanted to do, but Chris got me one of those too.... Now I have been "looking" for vinyl for the Cricut for about 6 months, since Christmas.... haha I am the worst!!

Ok, So I will try again, now that the house has been cleaned from top to bottom. Closets included.
Tonight we are making homemade pizzas for dinner so I guess we will start there. There ya go That is what to expect from my next post.

1 Comments:

Blogger grandmawhitehouse said...

Keep Checking off the list.

June 24, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home