Oh Blog Dee, Oh Blog Dah...

..................................................................................................................la la la la life goes on

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Tan Valley, AZ, United States

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pizza Night

Every day, I have a hard time thinking of what to make for dinner and Chris is so easy going he just says, "Whatever you want dear." Which is nice AND frustrating. So yesterday when he called me on his way home, he requested we make homemade pizza for dinner. Even though I didn't have 100 % if the ingredients, I was still thrilled that I didn't have to think of anything!! And so we making pizzas is what we did.


Chris hard at work putting the sauce on his pizza.



Posing for pictures :) I had to take my own ha ha



Pizza's pre oven. On the top is a chicken bacon ranch pizza and on the bottom is pepperoni mushroom and jalapeno!!



Us waiting For the pizza to be done so we can eat!



Chicken Bacon Ranch all done.



Pepperoni Mushroom Jalapeno all done.

And that was that

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Simply Sara said...

too bad pizza is all me and brad make for dinner so its not as exciting for me :(

June 23, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Shawnel said...

Well, were they good? The chicken one looked yummy!

June 23, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger grandmawhitehouse said...

Ummmm looks delishious. Chris you are looking slim! Isn't she feeding you?

June 24, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home